Black Widow Quick Start Guide
Congratulations and thank you for purchasing a new Black Widow key machine!
This Quick Start Guide is meant as a guide your to get key machine up and running as quickly as possible. If you would like more information, feel free to download the complete User Manual here.
Some things to note when using your machine, and reallyi most types of key machines in general:
- The cutters should be replaced on a regular basis. Delayed replacement or using a dull cutting bit can lead to loud noises and inaccurate key cutting.
- The cutting efficiency of the machine depends on the material type of the key blank. Try decreasing the speed and increase the number of passes when cutting key blanks made with harder materials.
- Be sure to mount the machine on a solid, secure surface.
- Clean the machine with a brush VERY FREQUENTLY. Never use compressed air to clean, and be careful not to let any liquids or excessive moisture into the machine.
- When removing your shield, please always keep it upright so the plastic will not scratch. Do not ever place the shield onto its face.
|Unpack Your Machine||Please DO NOT throw away your packaging. Key machines are notoriously difficult to ship safely without it, and that custom foam is very expensive to replace.|
|Install a Probe Into the Left Collet|
Place Your Accessories
Into the Storage Compartment
|Install and Activate the Black Widow App||
|Calibrate your S1 Jaw|
Calibrate Your S2 Jaw
(for Black Widow COMPLETE)
|Install the Cutter into the Right Collet|
|Visit and Follow the Black Widow Facebook Page for Announcements & Support|