Advanced Diagnostics ADC222 Force Ignition Tool for VW Beetle
The Force Ignition Tool from Advanced Diagnostics provides auto locksmiths the ability to force the ignition on the Volkswagen® Beetle (2006-2010) in North America via the OBD2 socket when a key is unavailable. It can also be used in conjunction with Smart Aerial on the Volkswagen® Beetle to force the ignition on during the pre-coding process.
The Force Ignition Tool is a versatile plug and play tool. Simply plug it into the vehicle’s OBD port and then plug your ADC250 master cable and pro tester into the ADC222. ADC222 automatically supplies an ignition feed via the OBD socket without the need for a key. The locksmith can read the pincode with the MVP Pro or TCode Pro prior to cutting a key.
- 16-pin OBD Connector
- ADC250 Connector
- No external power source required
- Compatible with MVP Pro and TCode Pro key programmers
- Connects to vehicle via OBD2 socket
- Ignition on allows for PIN code reading (selected vehicles)
- User friendly and easy to use
- Dimensions: 3.5"L x 2.0"W x 1.0"D
- Weight: 1.7oz
- MVP Pro or TCode Pro tester
- Pro software (specific to vehicle)
- ADC250 cable
ADC-222 ADC-242 ADC242 TDB011