Chain Lock 716D (Master Lock)
- Welded steel chain links for superior pry resistance
- Protective vinyl coating helps prevent scratching
- 1-1/8in (29mm) Wide laminated steel body for superior strength
- Steel shackle for cut resistance
- Dual locking levers provide extra pry resistance
- 4-pin cylinder helps prevent picking
The Master Lock No. 716D Chain Lock is 3ft (91cm) long and features 9/64in (4mm) diameter hardened steel links, offering extra resistance to cutting and sawing. The welded steel link design provides superior pry resistance. The protective vinyl coating protects against scratches. The padlock features a 1-1/8in (29mm) wide laminated steel body for maximum strength and reliability. The 3/16in (5mm) diameter shackle is 9/16in (14mm) long and made of steel for resistance to cutting and sawing. The 4-pin cylinder prevents picking and the dual locking levers provide resistance against prying and hammering. The Limited Lifetime Warranty provides peace of mind from a brand you can trust.