Discus Padlock - Keyed Different, Carded Padlock (Master Lock)
- 2-3/4in (70mm) Wide stainless steel lock body resists corrosion
- Fully shrouded design minimizes shackle exposure and protects against bolt cutter attacks
- Hardened steel shackle for extra cut resistance
- Double deadbolt locking for superior pry resistance
- 4-pin cylinder helps prevent picking
- Key retaining feature ensures padlock is not left unlocked
The Master Lock No. 40DPF Discus Padlock features a 1-9/16in (70mm) wide stainless steel body for maximum strength, reliability and corrosion resistance. The fully shrouded design minimizes shackle exposure and protects against bolt cutter attacks. The 3/8in (10mm) diameter shackle is 5/8in (16mm) long and made of hardened steel, offering extra resistance to cutting and sawing. The 4-pin cylinder prevents picking and the dual locking levers provide resistance against prying and hammering. The Limited Lifetime Warranty provides peace of mind from a brand you can trust.