InstaCode Live Locksmith Software—ADD-ON: FILL PROGRESSIONING
- Item #: 6746
- Model: WH-ICLIVE-FILL
- Manufacturer: WH Software
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS AN ADD-ON TO THE MAIN INSTACODE CODE CONVERSION SOFTWARE. IT CANNOT BE ORDERED SEPARATELY.
1 year subscription for Find Bitting/Wafer Swapper Add-On (Fill Progressioning)
Cutting Edge Technology
InstaCode Live is now the most comprehensive knowledge base for locksmiths in the world. Created 20 years ago, the technology has been designed by locksmiths to provide a practical and comprehensive business tool that will help you run your business more efficiently and unlock new profit.
It's already been recognized as the only key code tool you need, with over 132 key blank manufacturers, 8000 key code series, 70,000 references, and more than 3 billion key codes in the database. Now, you can easily access that information 24 hours a day, from potentially anywhere, and know you've always got the very latest information at hand with InstaCode Live. The program is constantly evolving to include the ever increasing bank of information you need.
You'll always be first through the door
InstaCode Live is designed to keep pace with the rapidly evolving and increasingly sophisticated technology used in our industry.
By providing data through an online software program, you can have 24-hour access to the most up-to-date information available.
With new codes and data being researched, verified and added every day, you can be sure InstaCode Live will always be the most comprehensive, up-to-date pool of knowledge available.
So, while your competitors are scrambling to find the latest updates, you can be confident you'll always have the tools to help your customers, with whatever future service they need.
In a mobile world, access is key
By moving to an online service, we've also made InstaCode Live even more convenient. You can access the information 24 hours a day, wherever you've got an Internet connection. You have the flexibility to operate the program on either a desktop computer or laptop, a tablet or even your smartphone.
Your toughest decision will be deciding which single device you choose to permanently run the program on or make it easy and purchase a registration for each of your devices.
Have all the knowledge you need at your fingertips
No-one else offers greater access to the information that lies at the very core of your business. It's independently run, so there's no bias toward any manufacturer, and it includes details and guides on every aspect of what you do.
InstaCode Live features:
- Cross-referencing for 132+ key blank manufacturers
- 8000+ key code series
- 3 billion + key codes
- Searches for bittings across a range of code series
- Images of key blanks and keyways
- Instructional guides for transponders (optional add-on)
- Guides for opening vehicles and disabling airbags (optional add-on)
Find Bitting and Wafer Swapper
- The Find Bitting feature is the locksmith's silver bullet! Often referred to as the "Fill" feature, InstaCode will search through an entire code series for the matching codes when given any number of the known cuts! This is a "must have" for any locksmith who makes keys to vehicles. The feature enables the creation of keys to operate all the locks on a vehicle without the need to disassemble every lock! An advanced feature of this allows for the searching of "one up also" depths; searching for two possible depths in a position. This is perfect for use with lock readers/decoders.
- Even when multiple keys can operate the known cut, the Find Bitting feature will generate a "Cutting Tree". The "Cutting Tree" is a list of the possibly correct keys, sorted into an order that minimizes the number of key blanks that need to be used to cut and treat every possible key combination.
- Who has ever needed to rekey a lock? Almost every locksmith! But how many rekey the lock to a new code that is valid? With the Wafer Swapper feature, a new code can be calculated for you that will use all the parts that are already in use; with no need for additional parts from pinning kits or wafer kits. And you can be certain that the original key will not work!
- InstaCode's vehicle opening information is vast. Written by actual locksmiths, it provides useful tips and ideas that are applicable to the vehicle in front of you. Whether it is a simple as pulling the inside handle, spiking the green wire or simply so difficult that you need specialist tools, InstaCode will point you in the correct direction. It's like having access to decades worth of locksmith experience on your phone!
Transponder, Remotes & Diagnostic
- InstaCode contains a huge amount of useful information about the immobilizer systems of vehicles. Collected by actual locksmiths, InstaCode's Transponder information has several different types of information; General system overviews - this can include anything from a generalized description of how the system works (great for fault finding) to the location of the immobiliser ECU.
- Transponder Parts - this is a list of known parts from various aftermarket manufacturers (and OEM) that can be used with a vehicle.
- Diagnostic Information - this is information that is useful when connecting to the vehicle with a diagnostic device; Information such as the OBDII connector location or which dongle to use with you MVP; and on-board Procedures - this can include the steps to program addition keys, erase keys or even reset the immobiliser system after it has been "locked".
After purchase an Activation code will be emailed to you (usually within 24hrs)
Google Android App: download the Android app from Google Play Store (search for InstaCode Live).
Apple iPhone & iPad App: download the Apple app from iTunes store (search for InstaCode Live).