KEYDIY KD900 Remote Generator—Remotes On-Demand!
- Item #: 5146
- Model: KDY-KD900
- Manufacturer: KEYDIY
Generate Your Own Remotes On-Demand
Now you don't need to stock nearly as many OEM remotes as you used to. Cut your costs and inventory enormously with the KD900 Remote Generator. In just a few minutes, you can turn a $20 blank into a classy, flip-style remote head key ready to be programmed into your customer's vehicle. Just stock a few KD900 remotes, a small selection of key blades, and some transponder chips.
How It Works:
- Open the new remote, remove the electronics board, and remove battery
- Connect the remote data cable from the KD900 to the KEYDIY remote electronics
- Select your vehicle type in the KD900 menu
- Select [Make Remote] in the KD900 menu and your remote has been created!
- Reassemble the remote, insert the appropriate transponder chip if needed, cut the blade, and program to the vehicle as you would an OEM remote
- Creates Over 200 Types of Remotes—Using KEYDIY remote blanks, the KD900 can create fully-functioning remotes and remote head keys for your customers. Supports Audi, BMW, Chrysler, Ford, GM, Honda, Hyundai, Kia, Mazda, Nissan, Subaru, Toyota, VW and many others! Can even change the frequency of the remotes where needed for the application. Codes are random and never repeated so your customers are safe and you can program more than one remote to the same vehicle if needed.
- Remote Frequency Testing—Use the KD900 to test remote functionality and display operating frequency of remotes between 312Mhz and 868Mhz. Unlike most other testers, supports and distinguishes between ASK (amplitude shift keying) and FSK (frequency shift keying) modulation modes.
- Copies Alarm Remotes or Garage Door Openers—Using the F-Series remote head keys, you can now have one remote that operates both your car and your garage door! Copies all fixed-code garage transmitter (between 300-500Mhz) and even copies most anti-theft and rolling-code garage transmitters also.
- Use Your Smartphone as your Car Remote—COMING SOON! Use your bluetooth enabled smartphone just like a car remote. Lock, unlock, panic or trunk. Also supports a proximity feature so the car will lock and unlock itself automatically when you come into or go out of bluetooth range! Requires purchase of the KEYDIY Entry module, coming soon.
- Smart Matching Technology—Operate your customer's original remote and the KD900 can detect the correct vehicle data, making your job easier. While this feature is still under development, it is still available for you to try and use on many vehicle types now.
- Remote Simulation—Test remote functionality with your KD900 before actually generating the remote.
- Reprogram & Reuse Remotes—Once a remote has been generated for one vehicle, you can still change it to operate on another, no problem.
- Easy Online Updates—The manufacturer is constantly adding improvements and added support for more vehicles. All firmware, software, and transmitter data can be updated automatically and easily online with easy-to-use desktop software.
- KD900 Main Unit w/ 1000 credits (creating some remotes takes credits, most take none)
- Hard shell protective case
- 2 remote data cables (connects to remotes)
- USB data cable (connects to PC)
- 2 flip-style remote head keys & 1 remote to get you started
- Assortment of key blades (1 each)
- 4 AA batteries