Keyline 106 Semi-Automatic Duplicator—for High Volume (KEYLINE)
The Keyline 106 semi-automatic is a heavy-duty, quality duplicator and features several upgrades such as built-in chip tray, magnifying glass and a jaw locking mechanism that prevents accidental carriage release.
- Microswitch activation with improved spring loaded carriage design, ergonomic handles and smooth balanced operation
- Unique one-piece jaw alignment system features a locking mechanism preventing accidental carriage release
- Four-way reversible jaws securely clamp residential, commercial, padlock and automotive keys including single and double sided versions
- Heavy-duty cast iron body dramatically reduces vibration and noise improving both cut consistency and cutter life
- Micrometric tracer adjustment for quick, easy and accurate depth calibration
- Updated design features ergonomic handles and levers, removable chip tray and upper storage tray
- Large transparent cutter shield and offset carriage improve viewing during cutting
- Independent brush button for soft-touch deburring brush
- Overhead light with drop-down magnifying glass illuminates key cutting area
- Redesigned cutter blade features a steeper angle cut to better cut specific keys like Titan, Best and older style GM keys
- Also available in a carbide cutter version
- Length: 18"
- Width: 15"
- Height: 17"
- Weight: 55 lbs
- Motor: 1/4 hp, 1680 rpm
- Cutter: 80mm high speed steel
*DROSHIP ONLY. Dropship fees may apply.