LogiKey PenLoader RED Advanced Reflasher
- Item #: 3116
- Model: LGK-PL-RED
- Manufacturer: LogiKey
Painless Reflashing at your Fingertips
With the help of detailed instructions with pictures, pull the ECU, press onto the chip, select your model, and push the button to reflash. No clips, no cables, no computer needed. You don’t even need a power cable—just grab it and go!
- Patent Pending Pogo-Pin Head—No more fuss with clips! With other reflashers, you’ll struggle getting a good contact with the chip. The sharpened pogo-pins on the LogiKey PenLoader not only make full contact a breeze, but they eliminate the need for scraping enamel from the legs.
- Operates on Rechargeable Batteries—You don’t even need to plug into any kind of power source to use. Includes internal nickel-metal hydride batteries and a 12v power adapter just in case.
- Keep Your Work Area Well Lit—2 lights are built into the head to light your work area. No more asking your customers to hold a flashlight!
- UNDO Capability—Before reflashing your chip, the LogiKey PenLoader automatically stores the old dump in case you want to restore it later. It always holds information from your last reflash.
- One-Handed Operation—Shaped to allow you to do all of your work without needing four hands.
LogiKey PenLoader RED:
A Must-Have Tool for the Advanced Automotive Locksmith.
Instead of just 6 slots, RED now gives us hundreds of slots for future expansion. Over 30 files to start.
- Reads & displays PINs (Chrysler, Nissan, VW, Isuzu)
- Use with a cloner for ready-to-start keys—no reflashing needed!
- Field upgradeable with a PC (requires upgrade cable)
- LED display gives visual messaging
- Thumbwheel switch for fast selection
- Supports Microwire, I2C and SPI devices
- 4 on-board memory blocks to save customer user files
- LogiKey PenLoader reflasher unit with patent-pending Pogo-Pin Head
- Octopus wire head
- Toyota/Lexus OBD2 resync tool
- User manual, including pictures and detailed post-program procedures
- 5250/SOIC8 Pomona clip
- DIP8 3M clip (for Sequoia chip)
- Grounding wire
- 2 grounding Micro-grabbers
- 12V power adapter
- Hard carrying case
Note: Most users will need to make sure that you purchase a BLACK programming key and a RED programming key if you want to be able to reflash Hondas & Acuras. You can create your own if you have a cloner, but if you do not have access to a cloner, please do not forget to purchase these pre-cloned keys.
What's the difference between the RED and the BLUE PenLoader? View the PenLoader Application List.