Mazda 3 / 6 2003-2008 3-Button Remote (KPU41846)—OEM LIKE NEW!
|Works on the Following Models:||
Mazda 3 2004-2008
Mazda 6 Hatchback 2003-2005
Mazda 6 Wagon 2003-2005
|Battery:||CR2025 (extra included)|
|OEM Part Number:||
|Condition||Refurbished, Like New|
2005 Mazda 6
1. Open drivers door and leave open.
2. Lock and Unlock the drivers door using the power lock switch on door panel.
3. Insert key into the ignition.
4. Turn key to the ON and OFF position 3 times in 10 seconds. Leave key in ignition.
5. Open and close drivers door 3 times ending with door in the open position.
6. Door locks should respond by locking and unlocking.
7. Press any button on remote 2 times. Doors should then lock and unlock.
8. If programming a second remote press any button onit 2 times and door locks should lock and unlock.
9. Remove key from ignition and locks should lock and unlock again.
10. Test Remotes
Mazda6, Mazda 3
MAZ-338, TIK-MAZ-10, R-MAZ-846,