Medeco X4—Key-in-Knob Cylinder for Arrow QL/MLX Brass (MEDECO)Add to cart to see price
These Medeco X4 cylinders and cores cannot be shipped unpinned unless you have a 3-way contract with us and Medeco and have your own custom key blank. Please call us with your job requirements and we can quickly and inexpensively pin up your cores and cut your keys for you. For additional information, you may contact us at 1-800-692-1898.
Medeco³ Key-in-Knob cylinders are designed to retrofit knob type cylindrical locksets, lever type cylindrical locksets, padlocks and bored type auxiliary deadlatches and deadlocks. The 20 series, Key-in-Knob cylinders are UL437 Listed for drill and pick resistance, and the those
that incorporate the Medeco³ design offer utility patented key control.
- Patented Key Control: Protects against unauthorized duplication of your keys.
- Uses Existing Hardware: Medeco offers the largest selection of retrofit Key in Knob and Key in Lever cylinders that reduce cost by eliminating the need to replace your existing hardware.
- ANSI A156.30 Level A certification assures patent protected key control and physical strength
- ANSI A156.5 Grade 1 certification assures consistent quality for heavy use applications
- The package contains one cylinder and a variety of different tailpieces, providing a greater retrofit capability, while at the same time reducing the amount on inventory required
- All Medeco cylinders are constructed of durable machined brass components, designed to last the life of your equipment
|Format||6-pin Key-in-Knob Cylinder (for Arrow "QL" and "MLX" series levers)|
|Finish||Satin Brass (US04)|
|Pins/Keys||Comes unpinned with no keys|
|Applications||Over 100 different cylinder designs and tailpiece configurations enable Medeco® to offer the largest retrofit capability in the industry. More retrofit cylinders means fewer replacements of the complete lockset|
|Warranty||Warranted for two (2) years against manufacturer's defects. See the Medeco limited warranty for full details.|