Medeco X4 Restricted - 1-1/4" 6-Pin Mortise Cylinder Brass (Medeco)
These Medeco X4 cylinders and cores cannot be shipped unpinned unless you have a 3-way contract with us and Medeco and have your own custom key blank. Please call us with your job requirements and we can quickly and inexpensively pin up your cores and cut your keys for you. For additional information, you may contact us at 1-800-692-1898.
Medeco® Rim and Mortise cylinders provide patented key control in adaptable retrofit cylinder formats. Medeco® Mortise cylinders have threads on the outside of the shell and are designed to be screwed into other manufacturer’s mortise lock cases. A cam on the back of the cylinder operates the lock mechanism and a set screw holds the mortise cylinder in place. Medeco® Rim cylinders are used with auxiliary rim
locks such as: surface mounted deadbolts, night latches, panic devices and jimmyproof locks (also know as vertical dropbolts or interlocking
deadbolts). Rim cylinders are held in place with a back plate and two mounting screws. Medeco X4 offers utility patented key control.
- Patented Key Control: Protects against unauthorized duplication of your keys.
- Uses Existing Hardware: Medeco offers the largest selection of retrofit Rim & Mortise cylinders that reduce cost by eliminating the need to replace your existing hardware.
- BHMA A156.30 Certification assures patent protected key control and physical strength
- BHMA A156.5 Grade 1 Certification assures consistent quality for heavy use applications
- Solid brass construction provides high quality and long cylinder life
- Set screw pin chamber caps allow quick and easy pinning and re-keying without the need to take the cylinder apart
- Large variety of cylinder lengths and cam/tailpiece configurations provide excellent retrofit capability and reduce the need to replace the entire locking device
|Format||1-1/4" 6-pin Mortise Cylinder|
|Finish||Satin Brass (US04)|
|Cam||Standard Yale Cam (click here to order alternative cams)|
|Pins/Keys||Comes unpinned with no keys|
|Applications||Flexible options designed to retrofit various manufacturers of Mortise and Rim locks|
|Warranty||Warranted for two (2) years against manufacturer's defects. See the Medeco limited warranty for full details.|