Medeco X4 Restricted - 7-pin RIM Cylinder Silver (Medeco)
Medeco® Rim and Mortise cylinders provide patented key control in adaptable retrofit cylinder formats. Medeco® Mortise cylinders have threads on the outside of the shell and are designed to be screwed into other manufacturer’s mortise lock cases. A cam on the back of the cylinder operates the lock mechanism and a set screw holds the mortise cylinder in place. Medeco® Rim cylinders are used with auxiliary rim
locks such as: surface mounted deadbolts, night latches, panic devices and jimmyproof locks (also know as vertical dropbolts or interlocking
deadbolts). Rim cylinders are held in place with a back plate and two mounting screws. Medeco X4 offers utility patented key control.
- Patented Key Control: Protects against unauthorized duplication of your keys.
- Uses Existing Hardware: Medeco offers the largest selection of retrofit Rim & Mortise cylinders that reduce cost by eliminating the need to replace your existing hardware.
- BHMA A156.30 Certification assures patent protected key control and physical strength
- BHMA A156.5 Grade 1 Certification assures consistent quality for heavy use applications
- Solid brass construction provides high quality and long cylinder life
- Set screw pin chamber caps allow quick and easy pinning and re-keying without the need to take the cylinder apart
- Large variety of cylinder lengths and cam/tailpiece configurations provide excellent retrofit capability and reduce the need to replace the entire locking device
|Format||7-pin Rim Cylinder w/ Horizontal Tailpiece|
|Finish||Satin Chrome (US26D)|
|Pins/Keys||Comes unpinned with no keys|
|Applications||Flexible options designed to retrofit various manufacturers of Mortise and Rim locks|
|Warranty||Warranted for two (2) years against manufacturer's defects. See the Medeco limited warranty for full details.|