Mopar wiTECH MicroPod II HARDWARE—CHRYSLER DODGE JEEP & FIAT!
Please be aware that when you purchase the wiTECH MicroPod II hardware, you will also need to purchase additional software to go along with it. If you are planning on programming keys, you will need an LSID (from NASTF for obtaining key codes and PIN codes) and you will need the wiTECH 2.0 Annual Software License subscription.
If you do more advanced work such as module programming or resyncing, you will need the Tech Authority Software License subscription. This allows wiTECH tools to function outside of just stand-alone mode. It also includes the OEM Chrysler flash files, procedures, wiring diagrams, service information, and more.
MADE BY MOPAR (CHRYSLER), supports 100% of CAN Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Fiat (North America), including 2014 Ram ProMaster, and 95% of non-CAN!
MADE BY MOPAR (CHRYSLER), supports 100% of CAN Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Fiat (North America), including 2014+ Ram ProMaster, the new Renegade, and Fiat Spider!
The wiTECH diagnostic system is designed to work on Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and North American Fiat vehicles equipped with CAN BUS technology. It provides the latest technology and significant hardware and software performance enhancements over the current StarSCAN and StarMOBILE tools. This cutting edge technology will enable technicians to incrase their productivity and provide world-class disagnostic services to your customers.
- Supports all the latest technologies and vehicle platforms, including the new 2014 Dodge Ram ProMaster
- Works as a direct replacement for the wi-TECH pod
- Works with your currect wi-TECH software, if you need it to for some reason
- No smart cables required
- No drivers needed
- Laptop with Windows 7 32-bit operating system or later
- Screen resolution of 1920x1080 or greater
- wi-TECH Diagnostic Application subscription renewal, currently $1445.95/year after the first year.
- Tech Authority Subscription, currently $1800/yr.
wi-TECH Diagnostic Application
This all-new application replaces the existing StarMOBILE desktop client application and contains significant enhancements to improve technician efficiency. It's more intuitive, faster, and provides vehicle data and service information at the same time. It connects to both StarMOBILE devices and the new wiTECH VCI Pod.
*Dropship only. Dropship fees may apply.