Outboard Motor Lock 430DSPT (Master Lock)
- Hardened steel tube prevents access to remove outboard motors
- Vinyl coating for maximum corrosion resistance
- 1-3/4in (44mm) Wide laminated brass body offers maximum corrosion resistance
- Hardened steel shackle for extra cut resistance
- Dual locking levers provide extra pry resistance
- 4-pin cylinder helps prevent picking
The Master Lock No. 430DSPT Outboard Motor Lock features a hardened steel tub, designed to prevent access to remove outboard motors. The tube includes a 1-3/4in (44mm) wide laminated brass body padlock. The shackle is made of hardened steel, offering extra resistance to cutting and sawing. The 4-pin cylinder prevents picking and the dual locking levers provide resistance against prying and hammering. The Limited Lifetime Warranty provides peace of mind from a brand you can trust.