Silca Bravo III with EZ-Jaw (ILCO)
- Item #: 6468
- Model: ILC-BH0055
- Manufacturer: Ilco
**This is a drop-ship item
The Bravo III is a high precision, heavy duty semi-automatic key machine designed for ultra reliability and ease of use.
The Bravo III key machine is provided with the CU50A cutter and a corresponding cutter guide. The durable cobalt steel cutter ensures a smooth, clean, accurate cut. The Bravo III is designed to duplicate common cylinder and automotive key blanks as well as Titan®and older GM® with 90 degree first cut bitting characteristics.
- Wide spacing between vise jaws accommodates new longer keys and large headed keys.
- Versatile four-position EZ-Jaw® vise jaws securely grip virtually all residential, commercial, and automotive keys… including double-sided types, without requiring adapters. Designed with the user in mind, they are rotatable from one position to another without lifting first.
- Carriage is spring loaded, provides consistent cutting pressure, and reduces potential for miscuts.
- Automatic cutter start feature controlled by micro-switch is activated by raising or lowering the carriage..
- Precise adjustments. A tracer point with micrometer dial regulation makes it quick and easy to adjust depth of cut; simple to replace when worn.
- Carriage release button can only be activated when the key gauges are in the down position, preventing potential cutter contact.
- Two carriage shafts ensure sensitivity and precision in the cutting movement.
- Features a “soft-touch” deburring nylon brush.
|Motor:||110V Standard; 1⁄ 4 HP Capacitor Start|
|Cutter:||CU50A Milling Cutter, Flat Left Side (Cobalt Steel)|
Width: 38 cm - 15”
Depth: 51 cm - 20”
Height: 25 cm - 10”