Smart Pro Mercedes Solution Kit (Ilco)
This kit is the solution for programming slot keys compatible with Mercedes models produced from 1996 to 2014.
ADC-260 Mercedes Smart Programmer - connects to the customer's Smart Pro device via USB cable and comes equipped with an emulator key
- The key emulator simulates the original key to read data from the car immobilizer. It perfectly fits the ignition unit of vehicles supported by this solution.
- The base station features an infrared slot for key reading and writing. It lodges in the Smart Aerial slot at the back of the Smart Pro.
- The device is connected to the Smart Pro via USB port.
ADS-2298 Mercedes Software - this is automatically activated when the ADC-260 Smart Pro Programmer is connected to the Smart Pro
- The software shows the unused slots among the 8 keys available on a Mercedes* vehicle to avoid overwriting an existing working key.
- Does NOT currently have All-Keys-Lost functionality. Only Add-A-Key for programming additional keys.
- Choice of standard OBD or emulator key procedure to ensure maximum vehicle coverage.
2 x POD-BENZ-4B1 Ilco Look-Alike® slot keys (keys sold separately)
- Similar design as the original key.
- Ready-to-program with the PCB, infrared technology, and emergency blade HU106 included.
- 4 function buttons for lock, unlock trunk release, and panic.
- Infrared technology allows you to automatically open and close the windows just like original keys.
- Possibility to reset and rewrite the key in case of mistakes while programming.
- Default key configuration is 315MHz, but a frequency of 433MHz can be set in the markets where allowed.
*Please Note: programs with Add-A-Key functionality ONLY. All-Keys-Lost coming soon!
Please include the Smart Pro serial number with all purchase orders for the Mercedes solution to add the software to the unit.