TITALIUM Blue Aluminum Padlock 83AL—1 37/64" (ABUS)
- Item #: 10182
- Model: ABS-TITALIUM-83AL40-BLUE
- Manufacturer: ABUS
TITALIUM padlocks are strong, lightweight and innovative
TITALIUM™ is a special aluminum alloy that uniquely combines a high level of strength with lightness just like in the aircraft or automobile industry. The contemporary material implementation is reflected in the design of the products: TITALIUM™ series padlocks all feature an impressive stainless steel finish.
The TITALIUM™ range is the new reference for padlocks. With approximately 30% reduced weight compared to traditional brass padlocks with at least the same level of security, the TITALIUM™ lock series becomes an attractive alternative.
There are many applications where reliable security but also weight is significant, for example travel and transportation.
- To secure valuables / goods of greater value or at a high risk of theft
- To secure gratings, doors, gates, cupboards, tool boxes, cellar windows, sheds, switchboards, barriers, etc.
- Lock body made from TITALIUM™ special aluminum - high security with low weight
- Hardened special steel shackle with NANO PROTECT™ coating for very high corrosion resistance
- Patented "Z-Bar" for 2 in 1 function: converts key retaining to non-key retaining and vice versa in seconds
- Cylinder can be taken out and can be re-keyed to match an existing key
- RK: Can be keyed into many popular security keyways
- Version "S": Designed to accept Snowman-cylinders; cylinder not included
|Body Width:||1-37/64" (40mm)|
|ABUS Security Level:||7|
84052 83AL/40-38 S2 300 OB