Trilogy T2 Digital Keypad Lock (IC)—Satin Chrome (Alarm Lock)
The DL2700 features Grade 1 Durability and a dependable lockset with rugged clutch mechanism, plus vandal-proof all metal keypad. Has Multi-level codes Master, 10 managers, 90 users, 3 service codes. 100 Total users
- Our most popular keypad door lock – now with more codes & power!
- Grade 1 Durability and a dependable lockset with rugged clutch mechanism, plus vandal-proof all metal keypad. Has Multi-level codes Master, 10 managers, 90 users, 3 service codes. 100 Total users.
- OPERATION: Clutch mechanism permits turning lever without retracting latch and reduces stress on lock bodies and spindle. Outside lever free turning in locked position. Entering access code, key bypass, or remote bypass will allow lever to retract latch. Inside lever always instant egress.
- DOOR THICKNESS: 1-5/8" to 1-7/8" Other thicknesses may be available special order.
- 2-3/4" Standard.
- 2-3/8" backset also available.
- KEYPAD: All metal, 12 button programmable for multi-level access functions including group or individual user codes, master and management codes, passage and emergency or service code, lockout and remote override capability and allowable entry time from 5 to 20 seconds. 4 Different keypad tones and keypad may be silenced.
- STANDARD KEY OVERRIDE CYLINDERS: Solid brass 6 pin tumbler cylinder pinned 5, SC1 keyway, furnished in all locks. Additional tailpieces included: HW580 fits Schlage, Corbin/Russwin CL, Sargent 480 Series, ASSA65-611. Model HW620 fits Ilco and Lori cylinders.
- INTERCHANGEABLE CORE MODELS: Accepts 6 & 7 Pin Cylinders from: Best, Arrow, KSP, Medeco Keymark & Kaba Peaks. Also available IC Core models for Yale, Medeco, Sargent, Corbin/Russwin CL and Schlage. Alarm Lock Tailpiece is supplied; IC Core is not included.
- LATCHBOLT: UL Listed, fire rated, 3 hours, 1/2" throw, solid brass, deadlocking. Reversible. Adjustable front for flat or beveled doors.
- STRIKE: 1-1/8" x 2-3/4" T strike & 1-1/4" x 4-7/8" ASA strike included. With screws for wood or metal jambs.
- LATCH FRONT: 1-1/8" x 2-1/4" wrought brass or stainless steel.
- HANDING: Non-handed
- POWER: 5 AA alkaline batteries are now rated at 120,000 cycles, supplied. Audible low battery alert, visual and audible entry indicators, unique Flex Drive" motor.
- DOOR PREP: Standard ANSI A115 Series Prep, modified by adding additional through-bolt holes.
- COMPLIANCES: Grade 1, heavy duty cylindrical lockset, UL listed and FCC certified. ADA compliant leversets.
|DL2700||Standard key override|
|DL2775||Standard Key override Regal (curved)|
|DL2775IC*||Interchangeable core Regal (curved)|
|DL2700WP||Weather proof key override|
|DL2775WP||Weather proof key override Regal (curved)|
|DL2700WPIC*||Weather proof Interchangeable core|
|DL2775WIC*||New Regal (curved) lever Interchangeable core|
|DL2700SK||Mounted DL2700 demo|
|DL2700LD||DL2700 w/LocDown™ capability via wireless key fob. Inside housing has a light bar that indicates that the door is locked down.|
100939, 135243, ALADL2700ICX26D,
DL2700IC/26D, DL2700IC26D, DL2700ICX26D
|Cylinder Type||6-Pin Cylinder, IC Core|
|Door Thickness||1-5/8" - 1-7/8"|
|Finish Color||Satin Chrome|
|Function||Key Override, Keyless Entry|
|Lock Category||Cylindrical Lock|