Trilogy Wall Mount Keypad - Metallic Silver (Alarm Lock)
Alarm Lock Trilogy Weatherproof 12V/24V Digital Access Keypad. Ideal for use with 12V or 24V AC or DC Electric Door Strikes, or Mag Locks. 2000 users 40,000 event Audit Trail. 500 scheduled events. Vandal and Weather resistant.
Alarm Lock Access Keypads: 12/24V AC/DC with Trilogy Features
Instead of a lock, the DK3000 keypad operates main and auxiliary relays, and can be used to trigger a door strike, an electromagnetic door lock, or any other relay activated device. Programming may be performed manually from the keypad, or from a PC using Alarm Lock's DL-Windows Software.
Available in keypad only and keypad plus prox. Holds up to 2,000 user codes, Master, Management, Supervisor & basic user. 500 event schedule, real time clock & 40,000 event audit trail. Prox unit will read most HID cards and keyfobs.
Note: The DK3000 is not a complete lock system, and should be thought of as a lock controlling device. The DK3000’s Primary/Entry and Auxiliary relays can be used to activate or deactivate a door strike or a door magnet locking device.
In a typical application, the DK3000 will energize its Primary/Entry Relay upon the keypad entry of a valid user code. The relays used in the DK3000 are of the three contact Form C type, containing a Common, Normally Closed, and a Normally Open contact.
Trilogy DK3000 FEATURES and BENEFITS
- 2000 PIN user codes, multilevel security access control keypads
- Ideal for use with 12V or 24V (AC or DC) electric door strikes, mag locks or Alarm Lock Remote Release Mag Lock Kit
- Wall mount or single gang box
- 2 High-Current Rated 8A Relays for entry, alarm zone shunting or lock release by real-time schedule
- Vandal-resistant, all metal 12-button keypad
- Keypad or PC programmable
- 40,000 Event audit trail report/print to PC or hand held printer or DTMIII Data Module
- Timed Egress Input – Selectable door open times 5, 10 or 15 seconds
- 500 Scheduled events & real time clock
- Tamper supervised (reportable to alarm system)
- Remote release feature; request-to-exit input
- Weatherproof -31 deg. to 151 deg.F (-35 deg. to +66 deg.C)
Trilogy PDK3000 FEATURES and BENEFITS
Same features as DK3000 above, plus:
- Built-in HID proximity reader
- Accepts up to 2000 PIN codes and/or HID cards and keyfobs
Specifications for Alarm Lock Systems Inc ALADK3000/26D
|Alternate Codes||131939, ALADK3000US26D, ALADK3000US26D*, DK3000/26D, DK300026D, DK3000US26D|
|Finish Color||Metallic Silver|
|Function||Key Override, Keyless Entry|
|Options||Wall Mount, Weather proof|
*Dropship ONLY. Dropship fees may apply.