VVDI MB Machine BGA Mercedes Key Programmer (XHorse)
- Item #: 7129
- Model: XHS-VVDI-MB
- Manufacturer: XHorse
The VVDI MB BGA Mercedes Key Programmer from XHorse is the latest key programmer for Mercedes Benz. It will allow you to program new keys to your customer's Mercedes without the need for desoldering/resoldering. Features frequent online updates, supports Mercedes Benz keys, reading password and preparing a new key via IR. Mainly used for key reading and writing, EIS tools, password calculation, key file preparing, ESL tools, ECU/Gearbox renewal, and many more special functions.
Includes the original Xhorse VVDI MB BGA Tool Mercedes Benz Key Programmer BGA Calculator. Features frequent online updates, reading Mercedes passwords, preparing a new key/remote via IR, and more necessary functions for Benz key programming.
VVDI MB BGA Mercedes Key Programmer Features:
- Supports BE key, read password and prepare new key via IR
- NEC V051,V057 supports password retrieval on-board (no EEPROM needed)
- On-board writing and erasing to all NEC keys (no EEPROM needed)
- Fast password calculations for BGA and NEC keys (include 51,57 version)
- Writes & renews EIS (EZS) and ELV (ESL)
- Generates key file (must have Internet access)
- Unlocks ELV (ESL)
- COMING SOON: Renews other control module
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. When do I have to buy tokens?
Tokens are needed when calculating a Key Password (Internet connection required). Tokens typically cost $35 each time, but if you happen to own a Condor XC Mini key machine, XHorse will give you up to one free token each day. All other online calculations are free and do not require the use of a token.
2. What models are supported?
Connect your VVDI to your customer's vehicle and the software will auto-detect the chassis. It is also printed on the EIS module. These are the various chassis supported:
- W164, W164 2009+
- A166, W197,W212, W218, A246
- A169, W209, W211
- W172, W204, A207
- W204, W207, W212 by dump
- NEW!—W204, W207 via infrared ALL KEYS LOST option
- W209 (only by dump)
- W215, W220
3. What keys/remotes are supported?
4. Where can I get support?
You can call us for support, but we recommend contacting Dean at XHorse directly via Skype (username: 6cc5f00f8a58c507). He is the most knowledgeable and speaks very good English. He is located in China and typically becomes available to chat with around 5pm PST. Remember that our Friday night is their Saturday morning, and our Sunday night is their Monday morning.
5. What other accessories do I need?
- Tokens: needed when calculating a Key Password (Internet connection required)
- NEC Adapter: newer version of the NEC adapter that adds support for KeylessGo
- ELV (ESL) Adapter: optional adapter needed to unlock ELV and program keys to the W204 chassis
- ELV (ESL) Emulator: can replace a damaged ELV module
- Cables for MB: various cables needed when doing work away from the vehicle (not needed if you are with the vehicle)
- Gateway Adapter: needed when working on W164, W169, W209, or W211 chassis away from the vehicle (not needed if you are with the vehicle)
- VVDI Prog: optional module that adds EEPROM functionality
6. Where can I get the latest software?
The software is the computer program you install on your computer to use the tool. As of June 2017, 3.0.0 is the latest version and can be downloaded here
7. Where can I get the latest firmware?
Firmware is the software that lives on the VVDI MB tool/hardware. To update your firmware:
- Install the software above to your computer
- Connect your VVDI MB to your PC using the included USB cable
- Choose VVDI MB firmware version from Firmware List
- Click on Update Online and wait for up to 3 minutes
- If you receive an error message about communication with the server, please pause your anti-virus and firewall software and try again.
- Please do not turn off your PC or unplug the USB cable during the update!
If you have more questions or have more useful info that we can add here, please contact Cary!
- VVDI-MB Base Unit
- OBD2 Cable with K-Line Connector
- IR Reader
- USB Cable
- NEC Adapter 1
- NEC Adapter 2
- NEC Adapter Base PCB
- VVDI BE Key (XNBZ01 XNBZO1)
Programming W203 When All Keys Are Lost:
READ EIS KEY PASSWORD
STEP 3: READ WRITE KEY