Medeco X4 Restricted - SFIC 7-Pin Brass (Medeco)
These Medeco X4 cylinders and cores cannot be shipped unpinned unless you have a 3-way contract with us and Medeco and have your own custom key blank. Please call us with your job requirements and we can quickly and inexpensively pin up your cores and cut your keys for you. For additional information, you may contact us at 1-800-692-1898.
Medeco X4 leads the market in patent protected small format interchangeable core (SFIC) cylinders, large format interchangeable core (LFIC) cylinders, conventional mortise, rim and key-in-knob cylinders designed to retrofit virtually any door. One key will operate interchangeable cores and conventional cylinders. With patents extending through 2027 and the ability to expand key systems to four times that of standard SFIC, Medeco X4 is guaranteed to be an important product to suit your needs.
- Patented Key Control: Protects against unauthorized duplication of your keys.
- Uses Existing Hardware: Industry standard Small Format Interchangeable Cores (SFIC) size, reduces cost by eliminating the need to replace your existing hardware.
- Quickly Change Cores: Provides quick and easy cylinder changes in the event keys are lost or stolen.
- Utilizes the standard A2 pinning system in conjunction with a bitted slider locking arrangement which allows for more master keying capabilities for large master key systems. Up to 65,536 unique change keys in a 7 pin master key system on a single keyway
- ANSI A156.5 Grade 1 certification assures consistent quality for heavy use applications
- Expandable, simple master keying available in SFIC and LFIC, as well as standard key-in-knob, mortise, and rim cylinders
- SFIC’s are available in six or seven pin cylinders, and can replace Best style cores
- Standard Medeco cams and tailpieces can be used on Medeco X4 cylinders
- Keys can be cut using many standard code type key machines such as the Pro-Lok Blue Punch, A1 Green Machine, the ITL 9000/9700, HPC 1200 and HPC Code Max
- Solid brass construction for excellent durability
- Spool shaped top and bottom pins add a measure of pick resistance
- Solid nickel silver bottom pins increase wear resistance
- Individual pin chamber caps provide for ease of servicing
- Locks can be keyed alike, keyed different, or master keyed depending on your specific needs.
|Format||7-pin SFIC (Small Format Interchangeable Core) w/ clip retainer and removable front plate|
|Finish||Satin Brass (US04)|
|Pins/Keys||Comes unpinned with no keys|
|Applications||Provides a key control retrofit for other manufacturers SFIC products in use in a variety of facilities.|
|Warranty||Warranted for two (2) years against manufacturer's defects. See the Medeco limited warranty for full details.|