Snap-In Bridge for Aluminum Framed Doors (GKL)
- Item #: 6658
- Model: GKL-B15
- Manufacturer: GKL Products
The BRIDGE® is a time saving innovation from GKL Products. A quick twist and it's in place and ready to accept a lock or faceplate.
No longer is it necessary to leave unsightly holes or old locks on the door. And no longer is it necessary to install a panic bar above or below the existing lock simply because you have no means of hiding the old holes. With our new Snap-In Bridges, custom blank cover plates, and hole filler discs, you can remove the old hardware and cover up old, unsightly cylinder and lock mounting holes and cavities in as little as 5 minutes!
With GKL's new Lock and Blank Faceplate Bridges and Modification Kit, you can save money and hours of repair time, yet the storefront door will retain its original look after completing the modification.
- Simplifies storefront door repair and modification procedures
- Covers up repairs instantly and modify storefront door lock cavities in minutes
- Helps you meet the new IBC (International Building Code) regulations and specifications
- Saves you additional time when installing a new mortise lock
- Prevents burglars from using channel locks and/or pipe wrenches to burglarize locked doors
- Gives storefront doors a clean and natural look after installation