Medeco X4 Restricted - Schlage Style LFIC Silver (Medeco)
Offering increased security with rapid combination changes, interchangeable core cylinders enable quick and easy cylinder changes by non-technical personnel by using a special control key to remove the cylinder (core) from the lock housing. A core with a new combination can then be inserted, which in effect rekeys the lock. All of this can be done without having to take the lock apart, which reduces the expense of calling outside service personnel to perform routine lock rekeys. These cylinder/core combinations are often used on doors of high-turnover businesses, like fast-food or manufacturing environments, where rapid rekeying is often desirable.
- Patented Key Control: Protects against unauthorized duplication of your keys.
- Uses Existing Hardware: Medeco offers the largest selection of retrofit Large Format Interchangeable Cores (LFIC) that reduce cost by eliminating the need to replace your existing hardware.
- Quickly Change Cores: Provides quick and easy cylinder changes in the event keys are lost or stolen.
- Medeco Format meets ANSI A156.30 Level A, assuring patent protected key control and physical strength
- ANSI A156.5 Grade 1 certification assures consistent quality for heavy use applications
- Solid brass construction provides high quality and long cylinder life
- Nickel plated pins provide exceptional wear resistance and additional hardened stainless steel pins provide drill resistance
- Ability to key with non-interchangeable core cylinders, including rim & mortise and knob style for cost effective system flexibility
|Format||Schlage 6-pin LFIC (Large Format Interchangeable Core)|
|Finish||Satin Chrome (US26D)|
|Pins/Keys||Comes unpinned with no keys|
|Applications||Office buildings, Universities, Apartments, Perimeter Doors, Schools and Hospitals.|
|Warranty||Warranted for two (2) years against manufacturer's defects. See the Medeco limited warranty for full details.|